Diane Bryant & Margie Wilde
Featured in Philadelphia Style Magazine
- The Laurel 1911 Walnut Street (Southern Land Company) (2016-2018) - Consulting for Marketing Development, Strategic Planning, and Unit Mix with Southern Land Company, Developer, on a 51-Story Residential Rental and Condominium Mixed-Use Building with Retail component. Multiple meetings with developers, architects, and lenders to formulate floor plans, amenities, marketing and sales/prospect strategies.
- Parc Rittenhouse(2004) - Initial development of unit mix.
- 10 Rittenhouse(2003-2004) - Initial consultation and meeting with Skanska, architect and developers.
New and Existing Developments
- The Rittenhouse Hotel and Condominiums (2015-2016) - Development and Sold the 19th floor Residences. Conversions of 9,632SF of office space into Raw Space to 3 residential condominiums.
- The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia(2005-2010) - Sales Directors responsible for initial $140M in executed contracts with deposits. Directly responsible for planning and executing all marketing, advertising and public relations; maintaining of Sales Office and staff; preparation of projected Sales Volume, Pricing and Inventory Level Reports; worked directly with Ritz-Carlton Corporate and Marriot International on brand immersion; knowledgeable of lending institutions, FNMA and FHA approval processes.
- The Rittenhouse Hotel and Condominiums - In 1997 completed the sales of the 33-story, 163 condo unit building followed by a resale office for 7 years (1998 - 2005). During the 7 year period of resales, Diane and Margie were directly responsible for 40% of $1M+ condominium sales in Philadelphia. From 2000 to 2004 sold 71 re-sales condominiums at The Rittenhouse in addition to other condominium and townhome sales in Center City and the suburbs.
- Due to our vast experience with selling luxury condominiums and homes, we re-opened our sales offices in 2010. We represent owners, buyers and renter in Center City and its Suburbs.
- We always attend all showings of listings for selling or renting your home – we never give a code or key to another Realtor. It’s that specialized service that makes the difference!
- We offer personalized attentive expertise in the Philadelphia market.